DOGMA & FETCH LCC LIABILITY WAVIER
- I understand that due to the nature of dog grooming all quoted prices prior to the groom are estimates. Upon physical inspection of my dog by the groomer a good faith estimated price will be provided. Final price will depend on the temperament of the dog and the condition of its coat. Extra charges may apply for dogs that are matted and/or difficult to manage.
- I understand Dogma & Fetch has the right to refuse services to me and my dog at any time for any reason.
- I understand Dogma & Fetch will charge me a $35 fee for returned checks and a $25 no show/no call or cancelled appointment in less than the 24 hours required. Fee will increase to half of the groom price on January 1, 2022.
- I (dog parent) understand that if my pet has a history of aggression or biting, Dogma & Fetch LCC reserves the right to refuse service and all bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law.
- I understand that I am liable for any medical care expenses and damages that result from injuries cause by my pet.
- I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Dogma & Fetch LLC, it’s employees and representatives.
- I have disclosed to Dogma & Fetch LCC all known dangers associated with my dog.
- I understand that under no circumstances will Dogma & Fetch LCC be liable for consequential damages or damages.
- If any medical problems develop while my pet is in the care of Dogma & Fetch LLC, I authorize Dogma & Fetch LLC to do whatever is necessary for the safety, health and well being of my dog. Further, I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
- I hereby declare to Dogma & Fetch LLC that I am the legal owner of my dog; that my dog has not been exposed to any infectious illness within the last 30 days; that my dog has been properly inoculated for the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Leptospirosis and Bordetella.
PET PARENT: __________________________________ DATE: ___________________